sexta-feira, 16 de julho de 2010


do you know what makes me angry? thought that are so unreal. i learn to don't listen them but some persons not, these peoples NOT deserve my atention, my presence and my words, i don't blame them, maybe i'm the wrong but not in the way that you are thinking, maybe I show some things that i'm not is like as an impulse, a defense. you know what ? FUCK IT ! all the things, i don't mind. FUCK all the persons i just don't mind. i have alot of things to occupy my mind, and that is what i will do . i was always good for the others persons and i was never rewarded.
think before you talk.

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

My Blog List

Pages

Tecnologia do Blogger.

Quem sou eu

Minha foto
Nada nos deixa tão solitarios quantos os nossos segredos - Paul Tournier

contador de visitas